Monday, May 7, 2012

Free Write...



This would indeed be a very easy assignment for me to do, due to me simply having so much on my mind that I probably need to just write till my heart is content, but 7-10 minutes will do.

This days have been difficult for me, I’ve been feeling like my spirit has gone on vacation without me and left me here to deal with all this chaos that going on in my life. Now what do I do is what I’m been repeating to myself pretty often these days. How do I get myself out of this and further more how do I see the light at the end of the tunnel? It’s makes me think that I know I’m strong and I know I can survive this I’ve been in worse situations I guess, but what do I need to do to make this better for me. Thing could be worse I tell myself but I try not to think about what it could be I need to think about what I want it to be. I also wonder what would my favorite author think, how would Deepak Chopra handle this situation? That’s funny cause I now think that he would be in this situation, he lives such a none chaotic life and that he so Zen and serene. I want to be that I want to live my life like that, I don’t want to think about what things are right now but what I’m going to make them be and how they’ll be better for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment